Broncos at Cowboys | Week 5 Game Day Chatter Thread | 10/6/2013

D

Deuce

We ain't winning this game no matter who starts the thread. Just be competitive please.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I still like the Cowboys chances. They are a Jekyll and Hyde team.

If the Cowboys lose by more than 8 I'll post a pic of myself wearing a pair of Ace's skinny jeans in the Test thread.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

If the Cowboys lose by more than 8 I'll post a pic of myself wearing a pair of Ace's skinny jeans in the Test thread.
:lol

D

Deuce

~bookmarked~

1bigfan13

Staff member
Now we're going to have a forum full of Cowboy fans praying for a blow out. :lol

D

Deuce

My favorite part of the statement is that you obviously have a pair laying around that you can take the pic.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I'll await my prediction until I get a read from Rev sitting on my lap.

data

Forbes #1
The hopeful part of me wants this Cowboys win to springboard us to greatness. But that part of me has been beaten down mercilessly. Even a win today, my excitement would be tempered because we'll just lose the next two games.

Another part of me just wants this team to get blown out.

Every part of me just doesn't want to see a debacle with one of those miraculously idiotic plays.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I may not be able to wait until then...homer mode engaged...Little Red Walkaround needs this.

Rev

Staff member
I'll await my prediction until I get a read from Rev sitting on my lap.

I want to say that we are going to win this game because thats the way this team rolls but just dont know if I can....

Carp

DCC 4Life
The hopeful part of me wants this Cowboys win to springboard us to greatness. But that part of me has been beaten down mercilessly. Even a win today, my excitement would be tempered because we'll just lose the next two games.

Every part of me just doesn't want to see a debacle with one of those miraculously idiotic plays.
I don't want a moral victory either.

Carp

DCC 4Life

I want to say that we are going to win this game because thats the way this team rolls but just dont know if I can....
This seems like a game we can win...for no other reason than you mentioned...our up and down performances.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Here is kind of what I expect...we get the ball first, put together a balanced, time consuming drive...only to bog down and kick a FG.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member

Its gotten tougher for me to hope for any shred of winning from this team.

I loathe Jerry Jones and the teams he has "put together" too much.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Michael Irvin just lost me.

His bold prediction is that the Jaguars will score 40 points today against the Rams.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Here is kind of what I expect...we get the ball first, put together a balanced, time consuming drive...only to bog down and kick a FG.
This is literally exactly what will happen, followed by a methodical Bronco TD drive.

Rev

Staff member
Michael Irvin just lost me.

His bold prediction is that the Jaguars will score 40 points today against the Rams.
So Irvin is still visiting the white house....

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Bills open to trading Jairus Byrd now.

Doooo eeeeeeet.

Don't hold your breath.

I am sure they would view him as a progress stopper to Wilcox or something asinine like that.

Top Bottom