Broaddus: Cowboys Trade For Edgar Jones

junk

Not So New Member
Eh, it is basically a controlled waiver move. Seems steep for that even if it is essentially a swap of positions late in the draft. There should be a ton of these career STs types available on the wire now.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Eh, it is basically a controlled waiver move. Seems steep for that even if it is essentially a swap of positions late in the draft. There should be a ton of these career STs types available on the wire now.
That's exactly what it is. I would get it if we appeared to have got one of the best ST guys in the league. Thing is there are others who were much more effective on teams on the waiver wire right now. Tim Shaw, Chris White, Courtney Roby, Kyle Bosworth or Michael Robinson could have all been had for free...if we were patient.

Lotuseater

Banned
Jones is player who got td in this?
I would have traded for the guy who blocked the punt then chased down the kicker.........wow.

Carp

DCC 4Life
That's exactly what it is. I would get it if we appeared to have got one of the best ST guys in the league. Thing is there are others who were much more effective on teams on the waiver wire right now. Tim Shaw, Chris White, Courtney Roby, Kyle Bosworth or Michael Robinson could have all been had for free...if we were patient.
We got Bosworth.

FACE

Top Bottom