Broaddus Big Board: Ranking The Top 50 Prospects

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Then Martin will be there. Or Barr will be there. Or Donald will be there. Or Manziel will be there.

Someone is gonna be there.
I know, everyone always looks at it as a worst case scenario, as though everyone of the players they like will be gone by 16. I can tell you one thing is for sure, the Cowboys will have an opportunity for at least 1 player out of your favorite 15 players. In fact they will probably have an opportunity at multiple players from that group.

data

Forbes #1
Steven Jackson redux would be hilarious.

Aaron Donald drops to 16 and we trade down or something.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Steven Jackson redux would be hilarious.

Aaron Donald drops to 16 and we trade down or something.
I know you're trying to be all 'Grrr Jerry I'm a good fan'. But depending on what we got, how far we dropped, and who we end up with, that might not be so bad. I like Donald as much as the next guy and would love to get him. But people are acting like if we don't end up with him, the draft is an instant failure.

Last edited:

p1_

DCC 4Life
I know, everyone always looks at it as a worst case scenario, as though everyone of the players they like will be gone by 16. I can tell you one thing is for sure, the Cowboys will have an opportunity for at least 1 player out of your favorite 15 players. In fact they will probably have an opportunity at multiple players from that group.
Which is not to say that we can't fuck it up. We can, and Jethro is fully capable all by himself.

data

Forbes #1
I know you're trying to be all 'Grrr Jerry I'm a good fan'. But depending on what we got, how far we dropped, and who we end up with, that might not be so bad. I like Donald as much as the next guy and would love to get him. But people are acting like if we don't end up with him, the draft is an instant failure.
No, I'm not trying to be all "Grrr Jerry I'm a good fan." I didn't mention Jerry's name at all, you did.

I simply said it would be hilarious.

Even if we made out like bandits in a trade, it would still be hilarious with how crazy our chatter will be.

Last edited:

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
:lol @ you people that think "someone is gonna be there".

Fact is, we have historically telegraphed our draft intentions.

If a team wants a player that Dallas is linked with...well, they can get them with ease.

data

Forbes #1

If a team wants a player that Dallas is linked with...well, they can get them with ease.
Trading up in front of the Ravens for Dez Bryant doesn't get any cred with you?

Smitty

DCC 4Life

I don't really give a shit because once a couple of the QBs go and a DB or two, there are simply too many players left that I'd love at 16 for them to run out before our pick rolls around. It's simple math. There are a good 10, 11 players in this draft that would be great value for us there. And if the QBs don't go to push one of those guys down to us, I'll take the QB.

Of course I'm not someone who is going to hold my nose over Mike Evans, either.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Yea, I generally agree that someone will be there, the absolute worst case scenario is we have to take a guy like Jernigan at 16, which isn't bad at all.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I don't really give a shit because once a couple of the QBs go and a DB or two, there are simply too many players left that I'd love at 16 for them to run out before our pick rolls around. It's simple math. There are a good 10, 11 players in this draft that would be great value for us there. And if the QBs don't go to push one of those guys down to us, I'll take the QB.

Of course I'm not someone who is going to hold my nose over Mike Evans, either.
I guess this is a very deep draft.

Top Bottom