Boy Scouts, Reversing Century-Old Stance, Will Allow Transgender Boys

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
If you constantly shift the definition of tolerance, then treat someone who doesn't immediately accept the new definition as some kind of backwards nazi ogre, then you are intolerant.
How do they change the definition of tolerance?

Smitty

DCC 4Life
So liberals are intolerant because of their intolerance for intolerance...?:unsure
Liberals are intolerant for their intolerance of opposing views, which are not actually always "intolerant" but instead just different.

But that's how bigots are... they label and lie about those different than them.

Judging by your posts I think it's safe to assume you are one of these bigots.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Liberals are intolerant for their intolerance of opposing views, which are not actually always "intolerant" but instead just different.

But that's how bigots are... they label and lie about those different than them.

Prime example with the ultra right campus at Berkley last night. They are the biggest example of hypocracy regarding constitutional rights to free speech.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life

Could you give an example of my bigot posts?

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Could you give an example of my bigot posts?

Not sure what you are asking for. You want me to point to an example of you actively being an intolerant bigot, or you want me to point to an example of a post of yours that shows sympathy to those liberal bigots, thereby making me think you are one?

Cause if it's the former then no, I don't have any direct examples on hand and I'm not gonna go search the archives, but that's also not what I said about you.

If it's the latter, then simply scroll back a few posts.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life

Not sure what you are asking for. You want me to point to an example of you actively being an intolerant bigot, or you want me to point to an example of a post of yours that shows sympathy to those liberal bigots, thereby making me think you are one?

Cause if it's the former then no, I don't have any direct examples on hand and I'm not gonna go search the archives, but that's also not what I said about you.

If it's the latter, then simply scroll back a few posts.
When you mentioned "posts" plural I thought you were basing your calling me a bigot on more than just asking if "liberals are intolerant because of their intolerance for intolerance". I do not align with any "party" "religion" or similar, but I do believe that all human beings are equal and should be afforded the same basic rights and not judged based on creed, race, gender, sexual preference, etc. And each persons rights end where the other ones start. I do not consider that the government should infringe upon these rights, but make sure that they are not violated. I believe in free speech, but I also believe this can be abused. I do not believe in generalizations, if this makes me a bigot liberal, then I guess I am.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Depends on how you react to the right's different political stances, I guess.

If you are supportive of those assholes at Berkeley, for instance, then yes, you are. That's just a start, though, plenty of other positions could put you in that camp as well.

townsend

Banned
Without rehashing the old LGBT thread, I'm a little doubtful that parents can force a gender identity on a kid.

I remember a story of a kid who had his circumcision botched and the (monsterous) parents decided to just transition the kid. But even though they told him he was a girl and even gave him estrogen, he knew he was a boy.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
Depends on how you react to the right's different political stances, I guess.

If you are supportive of those assholes at Berkeley, for instance, then yes, you are. That's just a start, though, plenty of other positions could put you in that camp as well.
Like throwing a hissy fit at the idea of my sister dating a black guy?
No, wait. That's a plain bigot not a "lib" one right?

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Like throwing a hissy fit at the idea of my sister dating a black guy?
No, wait. That's a plain bigot not a "lib" one right?
No, that is not a bigot depending on what the person said.

You on the other hand, by twisting that person's words and judging them, are being one.

townsend

Banned
No, that is not a bigot depending on what the person said.

You on the other hand, by twisting that person's words and judging them, are being one.
Racists are the worst victims of bigotry, everyone knows that!

Smitty

DCC 4Life
No one should feel bad for real racists.... it's just that the bigots on the left use accusations of racism, and their own reverse racism, to bully good people.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
No one should feel bad for real racists.... it's just that the bigots on the left use accusations of racism, and their own reverse racism, to bully good people.
The problem happens when you label everyone who doesn't agree with you as a racist. Then suddenly you're only being a bigot towards racists.

Top Bottom