Bob Barker Dead At 99

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
American icon. RIP

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Here to console Barker's Beauties if they need support at this difficult time.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
My FIL thinks Bob Barker is still alive. I didn’t bother to correct him because he’s a dickhead and I hate him.

He recently moved in with us and religiously watches TPIR before he goes to work every day. He recently informed me that Bob Barker just had a birthday and looks pretty good for 100 years old.

I just let him believe it. Fuck him.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
:lol Maybe the most Sheik post ever. Might get my vote for his entry into the DCC Time Capsule.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Goddamn you Sheik.

I was like wait a second, I thought he was dead, am I losing my mind?

On second thought...

:fyou

I forgot he died and then saw this and I was like, oh shit! Then I clicked on it and saw it was an old thread.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
He must be elated that Peter Marshall (Hollywood Squares) is still alive. 97 years young.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Revised plan.

My wife is onboard for this and she has a program called “canva” or some shit like that. She’s going to help me make the flier.

He goes to Walmart every Saturday at noon to get his lunch stuff for the week. I’m going to put the flier on his windshield and a few others around his truck.

I’m concerned he’ll ask someone to go with him and that person will know Bob Barker is dead and ruin the embarrassment of him showing up at a venue of my choosing to meet a dead person.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
He must be elated that Peter Marshall (Hollywood Squares) is still alive. 97 years young.
He’s never mentioned him.

Maybe I’ll put both of them on the poster to make it more believable. I don’t know if he knows that Alex Trebek died, otherwise I’d add him.

Top Bottom