Bears Stuff...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
McMahon: You've also won 1 playoff game in the last 15 years, so what makes you think it's in the team's best interest?

That's some superhero shit right there. :lol
Yeah, I miss him covering the team.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
or the Mavericks:

I love how Jerry tried to drop his ace in the hole the old "I've won 3 Super Bowls as GM" line, then gave McMahon that classic shit eating grin of his as if he'd just hit him with a checkmate. McMahon immediately follows up with the point highlighting the several years of futility since Jerry the GM's last Super Bowl win, and that shit eating grin disappears as Jerry realizes 3 Super Bowls from decades ago no longer buys him a free pass in the media.

This is my first time seeing this video. Thanks.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Cold and grass field

The last time the Cowboys played at Chicago in December was in 2013. It was 8 degrees at kickoff and the Cowboys never took their hands out of their pockets in a 45-28 defeat, when they gave up 490 yards and never forced the Bears to punt.

It is expected to be in the high 30s at kickoff Thursday night. But the Cowboys are taking no chances, especially after failing to do all they could to prepare for a cold and rainy game in a loss to the New England Patriots two weeks ago.

The Cowboys did not practice outside and quarterback Dak Prescott did not practice with a wet football or with gloves.

This week the Cowboys practiced outside for three days for the first time all season to try to prepare for the cold, as well as the grass at Soldier Field.

It is not supposed to rain but Prescott practiced with gloves just in case.

“It’s definitely about precipitation,” Prescott said. “Not something I’ll do just with it being the cold. My hands are fine, I’ll keep my hands warm, keep the blood in them, got the hand warmers and all that. Got it with the jersey. Won’t have problems like that.”

Better late than never.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
This week the Cowboys practiced outside for three days for the first time all season to try to prepare for the cold, as well as the grass at Soldier Field.
Except it hasn't been cold here

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Yet another fortunate situation with the Bears missing four starters. The inability to capitalize on beaten up teams is another disappointment of this season.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Top Bottom