Bachelor party planning

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Dammit I was private messaging with Irene about her tits. Thanks Iamtdg.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Dammit I was private messaging with Irene about her tits. Thanks Iamtdg.
I already got her digits and her and I have been texting. I had to keep her away from you perverts. :unsure

UncleJohnny

Brand New Member
I have on forum, too, they appeared and see you well described their work, can you saw still any patterns, because I already not know as with them deal, they forever change ip addresses and account for follow every new user and spend a lot of time.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I have on forum, too, they appeared and see you well described their work, can you saw still any patterns, because I already not know as with them deal, they forever change ip addresses and account for follow every new user and spend a lot of time.
It's like they just chose random words and put them into sentences in no particular order.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
We already have an uncle around here, pal. You and your random word generator can GTFO.

Top Bottom