***Attention!!!*** Looking for someone to create new DCC image

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I agree with the peripheral stuff. I’m talking the main banner part. We can remove the SB logos and jersey numbers/names on the sides.

Cotton

Staff member
@data can you do that same logo without the stuff on the sides so we can look at it?

Cotton

Staff member
@UncleMilti liked it and he has all the hookers and blow, so fuck the rest of you.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Please nothing glorifying the Death Star. Especially not walking past a bar to get to the field. :doh

I'd agree that, as much as I love him, Landry is so far in the past. How about something with just a simple star.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Please nothing glorifying the Death Star. Especially not walking past a bar to get to the field. :doh

I'd agree that, as much as I love him, Landry is so far in the past. How about something with just a simple star.
I say we deprive the strippers in Aynor.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
This one is nice, @data

Screen Shot 2021-08-11 at 10.51.22 PM.png

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
But maybe we need a slogan on one side, so "Dallas Cowboys Central" isn't mirrored.

It's simple and elegant, just like most DCCers. :unsure

Cotton

Staff member
But maybe we need a slogan on one side, so "Dallas Cowboys Central" isn't mirrored.

It's simple and elegant, just like most DCCers. :unsure
Post more, seriously?

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Post more, seriously?
I know that's familiar to everyone, but I'd hate to use someone else's slogan on our banner.

It was absolutely elementary, but I'm partial to "#1 on the net!!" it was just hilarious to me.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I know that's familiar to everyone, but I'd hate to use someone else's slogan on our banner.

It was absolutely elementary, but I'm partial to "#1 on the net!!" it was just hilarious to me.
With that said, "Post more, seriously." is definitely a big part of DCC...doesn't matter who said it first.

data

Forbes #1
“Dallas Cowboys Central...Not your wife’s salad dressing”

Top Bottom