Atlanta DJs Fired over Saints/Steve Gleason 'Skit'

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
The now-former hosts of Mayhem in the A.M. probably suspected that, at some point, the name of their show would have literal meaning.

790 The Zone in Atlanta has announced that the “three individuals” involved in a bizarre and unfunny bit involving former Saints defensive back Steve Gleason have been fired.
The station has announced the move without naming the (former) hosts of the show: Stephen “Steak” Shapiro, Nick Cellino, and Chris Dimino.

Here’s the full statement, posted the station’s website: “We deeply regret the offensive programming that aired this morning on ‘Mayhem In The AM’ on 790 The Zone, related to former New Orleans Saints player Steve Gleason and his battle with ALS. We suspended the three individuals involved immediately following their comments and have since terminated their employment.

790 The Zone, our owners, sponsors and partners in no way endorse or support this kind of content. We sincerely apologize to Mr. Gleason, his family and all those touched by ALS.”
_______

You gotta hear this shit:

http://stationcaster.com/player_skinned.php?s=2911&c=12111&f=1536721

:dunce:dunce:dunce:dunce

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Earlier today I read Peter King's MMQB which featured a story on Gleason. Very good stuff and really makes you appreciate life.

I can't imagine what made these idiots think that skit was a good idea.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Wow, it wasn't just the making fun of the guy with ALS...it was so fricking unfunny it was.

It was like Iamtdg wrote that shitty skit.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I feel like I hear more offensive stuff on the radio every single day.

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
Wow, it wasn't just the making fun of the guy with ALS...it was so fricking unfunny it was.

It was like Iamtdg wrote that shitty skit.
I'm not kidding, I can't even figure out what the jokes were supposed to be

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I'm not even going to listen to it but if they were making fun of that dude they deserve whatever they get.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
God damn, that was horrible.

Top Bottom