Archive - Random NFL Stuff Thread...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Manziel now demoted to third string.

So the offseason question becomes will Jerry sign him after the Browns cut him, or will he trade for him?

dallen

Senior Tech

So the offseason question becomes will Jerry sign him after the Browns cut him, or will he trade for him?
Gotta stay relevant.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

As I indicated early on , he is doomed by his own making. He comes from a less than shining background and is a party animal. He just cannot seem to keep things in proper perspective. He is headed for full self destruct.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Just like McFadden, Jerry has to scratch that itch. He will be a Cowboy.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
As I indicated early on , he is doomed by his own making. He comes from a less than shining background and is a party animal. He just cannot seem to keep things in proper perspective. He is headed for full self destruct.
Wasn't Pacman doomed by his party lifestyle too?

Eventually sometimes a 22 year old grows up and grows out of that stuff. I certainly know at 30 I don't party like I did when I was 22.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

Eventually sometimes a 22 year old grows up and grows out of that stuff. I certainly know at 30 I don't party like I did when I was 22.
Do you want to babysit him while he is growing up? It doesn't seem like a prudent approach to take on a known problem.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Do you want to babysit him while he is growing up? It doesn't seem like a prudent approach to take on a known problem.
We...ah...~lip smack~...feel we have have...em...~lipsmack~...the support system in place to help Johnny succeed. :jerry

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
And now they should be fined and suspended for fucking up multiple games.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

This is true, but when it's a QB it's a much bigger deal. I wouldn't want to be in a position where I have to play a quarter of the season with my backup QB because my starter was suspended for violating the league's substance abuse policy. You have to be able to trust your QB.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Panthers DE Frank Alexander was suspended as well.

Look like the Panthers were tested this week.

Top Bottom