Archer: Dallas Cowboys' playoff possibilities

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Yeah they're riding a hot streak, but I'd definitely rest Romo and Murray, and then anyone else nursing an injury.

This game means nothing and if they're going to make a run in the playoffs they need to be as healthy as possible.
I'd be really tempted to rest the entire OL as well.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I'd much rather play Det than GB. Yes, Det has a good defense, but Rodgers in Dallas, no weather issues...just not a good match up for us. They remind me of the Colts in that they have been just scuffling along and picking up wins, but not looking good in doing so.
My fault. I meant to type that I like our chances against Green Bay over having to play Seattle again.

Not sure why I typed out Detroit. I'll chalk it up to an LT-like senior moment.

Last edited:

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
My fault. I meant to type that I like our chances against Green Bay over having to play Seattle again.

Not sure why I typed out Detroit. I'll chalk it up to an LT-like senior moment.
Well use different chalk. I am as mentally sharp as a Ninja sword. :art

Jwooten15

Brand New Member
I don't really care who we play. We aren't getting the #1 seed, so our road is going to be tough, no matter what.

But, for the first time in a long long time, I do have hope. This is a different team.

If they are able to get the running game going strong and don't make many mistakes, we can beat anybody. Anywhere.

I'm just glad we are able to talk about this kind of stuff again

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
I don't really care who we play. We aren't getting the #1 seed, so our road is going to be tough, no matter what.

But, for the first time in a long long time, I do have hope. This is a different team.

If they are able to get the running game going strong and don't make many mistakes, we can beat anybody. Anywhere.

I'm just glad we are able to talk about this kind of stuff again
I don't think Dallas beat the Packers at Lambeau...even if it was best of five, I don't think it happens.

Bitter cold is always in the Packers favor.

Jwooten15

Brand New Member
I don't think Dallas beat the Packers at Lambeau...even if it was best of five, I don't think it happens.

If Murray ran for 150 and the offense didn't turn the ball over, I think we would have a more than reasonable shot at it. Maybe we will get the opportunity to find out.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard

You haven't been paying attention over the last few years. Their spread offense performs pretty badly in the cold and Dallas is a running team, built for cold weather. I'd fear the Packers a lot more as a wild card team coming into Dallas.

GShock

DCC 4Life
You haven't been paying attention over the last few years. Their spread offense performs pretty badly in the cold and Dallas is a running team, built for cold weather. I'd fear the Packers a lot more as a wild card team coming into Dallas.
Yep. Beginning the year Vick and the Falcons went in there and beat them, they are 3-5 at home in the playoffs. I think the Giants beat them at Lambeau on both of their Super Bowl runs. I'd much rather play them in the elements than a dome.

Top Bottom