Archer: Cowboys know replacing Dwayne Harris will be difficult

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
His skills were already diminishing before last year and his receiving was already declining. The only thing that wasn't declining was his gunner speed. He couldnt get open on recieving routes because he spent too much time juking the DB at the line of scrimmage. I pointed this out last season.
I dont see how you can say that. He had his best year as a return guy which is what was needed. You keep getting stuck on the WR part and that is such a small part of his game that season. Anyways after the year that he had I highly doubt any GM would have released him. After this past season, sure.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I dont see how you can say that. He had his best year as a return guy which is what was needed. You keep getting stuck on the WR part and that is such a small part of his game that season. Anyways after the year that he had I highly doubt any GM would have released him. After this past season, sure.
His best year as a returner wasn't enough for the organization to want to keep him especially with the WR skills declining.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
His best year as a returner wasn't enough for the organization to want to keep him especially with the WR skills declining.
He didnt have his best year this past year. It was the year before which I was talking about and from what I was reading that you would have released him afterwards. Unless Im reading your discussion backwards.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Absolutely not. While I point and laugh at the Giants, I still can see that they might have to need two players to replace him.
Yeah, I'm sure it will take two guys but I really don't mind that because that's probably the norm when you get right down to it. I wouldn't be surprised if we look to the current roster for gunner(Gachkar, Heath?) then start checking under rocks for a returner late or in UDFA after the draft.

Top Bottom