Archer: Cole Beasley out to prove size doesn't matter as No. 1 receiver

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
:lol

You are definitely safe on that one.

Averaged 8.7 yards per catch last year, and about 10 for his career.

Suddenly a deep threat.

Seems legit.
Go all the way back to his career at SMU...11.6 yards a reception.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
One catch over 20 yards should have Booze's mouth full of schlong.
Gotta add the caveat that the ball has to be caught in the air 20 yards beyond the LOS. None of that 5 yard dump off with 15 yards of YAC stuff.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Gotta add the caveat that the ball has to be caught in the air 20 yards beyond the LOS. None of that 5 yard dump off with 15 yards of YAC stuff.
Do you want Booze to have to eat a bag of dicks or not? Consider your answer carefully. I just might have a meme waiting for you if you answer incorrectly.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Do you want Booze to have to eat a bag of dicks or not? Consider your answer carefully. I just might have a meme waiting for you if you answer incorrectly.
Lookit. I'm just making sure there's not controversy down the road.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's not about me. It's about Booze following through on what he says. If the man says he will eat a bag of dicks, then he sure as hell better be ready to shove some dicks in his mouth.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Do preseason games count?

p1_

DCC 4Life
Qualifiers flying.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
How TF did this average receiver attain borderline legendary status among Joe Cowboys fans?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
How TF did this average receiver attain borderline legendary status among Joe Cowboys fans?
If you are talking about Beasley, I don’t view him as an average reciever. Despite his lack of height and burner speed he has taken the tools he has and made a pretty good showing with the big guys. He is about as clutch as you can get when it comes to retaining possession and has outstanding hands. He knows the position well and is pretty durable despite his size and knows how to deflect a tackle. I have liked the guy for a long time because his heart is among the biggest in the league.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Someone else needs to collect the bag o' dicks.

I have no idea how that would happen and that would be their problem.

If Beasley can be a deep threat, then I am like Kobayashi eating them dicks like hot dogs.
I heard that McNutt has a bag of seiman soaked raw hot dogs in reserve just in case all the bull dicks are gone from the slaughter house.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I heard that McNutt has a bag of seiman soaked raw hot dogs in reserve just in case all the bull dicks are gone from the slaughter house.
lol wut

Top Bottom