Archer: Alfred Morris looking to be more complete

DLK150

DCC 4Life
So you do GAS then.
Fair point, allow me to reword my remark. I would *prefer* a 1-2 punch of Zeke and Morris over McFadden because I like the running styles of the former. I would *prefer* it was Zeke because he was a premium pick and you don't make those without having some level of expectation. What I don't GAS about is who it is that steps up and delivers. If it's McFadden, so be it. I don't GAS if it ends up being Darius Jackson for some inane reason. I basically just want a competent running game and whoever leads the way is fine with me. I would just hope that it would be someone that will be able to carry the load for more than one year.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Wasn't he in it last year? Callahan was there and that's what he runs.
Actually Callahan ran more power and gap blocking than zone. It was intermixed a lot more than what he did in Dallas.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
The Redskins OL is also average at best so there's that.
They played above their pedigree last year though, and Williams is a cornerstone-type player. You never would have thought John Gesek would be part of an all-timer OL either, but he was.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
They played above their pedigree last year though, and Williams is a cornerstone-type player. You never would have thought John Gesek would be part of an all-timer OL either, but he was.
None of the Redskins runners were very productive behind that line last year. That should tell you all you need to know.

Top Bottom