Archer: Aaron Donald makes sense for Cowboys

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
If we actually stayed at 16 that would be great. How many of you actually think we make that pick at 16. I see a trade down to mid to late 20's where everyone we would or could have wanted is gone, but we'll get an extra 6th rounder by God!

Donpingon

DCC 4Life
If we actually stayed at 16 that would be great. How many of you actually think we make that pick at 16. I see a trade down to mid to late 20's where everyone we would or could have wanted is gone, but we'll get an extra 6th rounder by God!
"We needed that extra 6th, it's a really deep draft *lip smack*." -Jerral Jones

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
With a draft as deep as this, teams are just not going to want to give up picks when they can get starters well into the third/fourth round.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
With a draft as deep as this, teams are just not going to want to give up picks when they can get starters well into the third/fourth round.
I agree, if you wanted extra picks in this draft you should have traded for the picks last year. This late in the game I doubt teams with extra picks are going to be too eager to give them up.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
If that's the case then maybe Jerry is actually forced to taking a good player at 16. But it is Jerry and he is always looking to deal. I bet he could find someone willing and give 16 away. Tell me you don't fear it as well!

Top Bottom