Anthony Davis of San Francisco 49ers retires

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Guess they figured they were going to lose anyway so why not ensure a top draft pick. Maybe THE top draft pick.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Smitty

DCC 4Life
There has to be something going on in SF. Can't be that high of a concentration of guys all thinking retirement at the same time, concussion issues or not.... even if its like, they passed a concussion warning video around the locker room or something.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
There has to be something going on in SF. Can't be that high of a concentration of guys all thinking retirement at the same time, concussion issues or not.... even if its like, they passed a concussion warning video around the locker room or something.
Or, that they recognize that the organization is in total disarray and lost all trust in it, so they're bailing out before subjecting themselves to the bullshit.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I do find it a little odd though that these guys seem to all be hinting at concerns over concussions.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I absolutely get his position, but I think I would have a hard time walking away from a pro sport before I have even reached my prime. Now I wouldn't cut off a finger like Ronnie Lott, but it would be real hard to leave money on the table and walk away from something I love.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
I absolutely get his position, but I think I would have a hard time walking away from a pro sport before I have even reached my prime. Now I wouldn't cut off a finger like Ronnie Lott, but it would be real hard to leave money on the table and walk away from something I love.
I guess if you are at risk at becoming a deranged lunatic that shoots themselves in the chest so doctors can study your brain, you look at things differently.

Top Bottom