Am I Being Realistic

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
:outtahere
Come on, bro! This board is desperately in need of a dust up.

I'm just hoping that NoDak comes in to stir the pot. I don't even care what side he agrees with. Its prolly me cause I'm right.

Carp

DCC 4Life
skid - McDonalds burgers suck

carp - you stupid ass! you are just saying that cause booze!

skid - I like 5 Guys (twss)

carp - all burgers need to be heated up to be effective!

skid - um OK
Hard to come back against haymakers like this. Props.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Carp

DCC 4Life
It is smart. We need Murray for the Super Bowl. :towel

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I'm just hoping that NoDak comes in to stir the pot. I don't even care what side he agrees with. Its prolly me cause I'm right.
I was going to stay out of it because I don't really care, but since you asked... I agree with Carp.

I don't think you can make that analysis right now. Most RBs need good blocking to be effective, so using that as some kind of slight is silly.
I don't think its silly. There are plenty of backs out there who can do a little something on their own. Randle can't.
You don't think it is silly that most RBs need good blocking? :lol

There are far more backs that need good blocking than don't need. A great back like McCoy is suffering greatly because of the injuries on his offensive line.
I just went back to read my post and couldn't find where I said that. Lemme check again....

...nope I didn't say that.
Actually, yes. You DID say that. Pay close attention to the bolded part.

And if you don't mind, I'll just forget I ever saw your QB/hamburger riff.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
[MENTION=17]ravidubey[/MENTION]

Can you do the same homework for me. Please only post the posts that support my argument thought.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Bottom line, we're stuck with Randle so here's to hoping he gets a lot more carries. 99 carries in 4 games for Murray is way too much. This is coming from a guy who has Murray on his fantasy team.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Here you go boss. Hadn't realized how much I disliked Randle until re-reading. Starts with questions about his speed and injury status after the draft and it gets worse:
:lol

Now there is somebody desperate to be proven right.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I was going to stay out of it because I don't really care, but since you asked... I agree with Carp.

Actually, yes. You DID say that. Pay close attention to the bolded part.

And if you don't mind, I'll just forget I ever saw your QB/hamburger riff.
You left out the part that ravidubey said. I was responding to carps response to ravidubey's post.

Carp

DCC 4Life
In a small sample size though he is over 6 a carry. Trust me, I always want a better player, but Randle is not terrible.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
You left out the part that ravidubey said. I was responding to carps response to ravidubey's post.
Considering you directly quoted Carp's post, and used the same word he did in response, I have no choice but to declare you the loser in this exchange.

Stay down, fakemexnatch.!!

Carp

DCC 4Life
~pops collar, peels out, blasts Danger Zone~

Top Bottom