Smitty

DCC 4Life
How have people watched this? Doesn't look like it's on Prime TV yet

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Apparently it's pretty compelling. Especially watching Garrett behind the scenes. Apparently he ripped his players up one side and down the other after the Denver game. Calling them soft etc. Behind the scenes he's apparently much more the coach we would want him to be. Hearing some of the excerpts made me feel a lot better about him. He's not the fucking robot he appears to be to the media.
He overcusses with f bombs in an attempt to sound tough. How does that make you feel better about him?

I thought we already knew he was like this from the 2008 Hard Knocks. He's had ten years of suckage since then.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
He overcusses with f bombs in an attempt to sound tough. How does that make you feel better about him?

I thought we already knew he was like this from the 2008 Hard Knocks. He's had ten years of suckage since then.
Is this an assumption? Some people can turn it on and off at will.. most of the time I keep my tongue in check, but when I'm around my NY friends (those I grew up with), it seems like every other word that comes out of my mouth is an f-bomb.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
I don't know what they're going to showcase about a team that barely made it above .500 last season and missed the playoffs.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
I don't know what they're going to showcase about a team that barely made it above .500 last season and missed the playoffs.
That's the pitfall when trying to project the success (or failure) of (today's) NFL teams (unless its the Pats or Steelers)... at least with the Cowboys, people WILL watch. If they succeed, all their fans will watch, if they fail, those that hate them will watch, and there's those who will watch regardless. The Cowboys are a unique sports franchise in that regard (even more so than even the Yankees).

The Cowboys are ALWAYS a hot draw... why else do they routinely get so many primetime/nationally televised games.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Or a team that just missed the playoffs. I guess you can call it either way.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
True that Dallas just missed the playoffs but the last win was a single digit victory over Philly team with nothing to play for by then. The same team handed Dallas' asses to them in Arlington less than two months before. It's been a very streaky team for years now and never seems to get hot at the right time.

I agree with P_T as well, Dallas will always be a hot commodity. For every person that's a fan, there are two or three that hate them and they're always near the top of the ratings because some want to see them win but the rest want to see them lose.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Bob and Dan spent a good amount of time talking about this today, and it sounds like its gonna be really good. Jerry, Stephen and Jerry Jr all sitting in on coaches meetings and shit.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Bob and Dan spent a good amount of time talking about this today, and it sounds like its gonna be really good. Jerry, Stephen and Jerry Jr all sitting in on coaches meetings and shit.
When is it supposed to begin airing?
This Friday

Top Bottom