9000 per week streaming across the border...

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
wow, completely astounding numbers. That is more than the weekly births in Texas. This problem could truly get out of hand quickly.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I thought it was already our of hand.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Damn, I knew it was alot but had no idea it was that many

BipolarFuk

Demoted
The dipshit running Texas has always had the power to deploy the National Guard along the border.

So why did it take so long for him to send 1000 troops down there?

Because he didn't want Texas to have to pay for it.

He wanted the Feds to foot the bill. :lol

So much for the so called most independent state.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I agree the border states should nut up and take care of the problem.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
The dipshit running Texas has always had the power to deploy the National Guard along the border.

So why did it take so long for him to send 1000 troops down there?

Because he didn't want Texas to have to pay for it.

He wanted the Feds to foot the bill. :lol

So much for the so called most independent state.
Is illegal immigration only going to be a problem for Texas, or will it be the United States' problem? It's not only Texas that will be paying for them.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
They should probably start flying them to West Virginia.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Is illegal immigration only going to be a problem for Texas, or will it be the United States' problem? It's not only Texas that will be paying for them.
Don't talk big picture. You know how that complicates things for some. :art

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
The rest of the country views it as a border states problem and ignores it, but they won't stay in the border states, they'll be spreading out all over the country straining infrastructure and social services everywhere.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I agree the border states should nut up and take care of the problem.
They are coming into our country, not just our state. It's as much a national issue as it is a state issue.

Cotton

Staff member
But, I do agree we need to shut it down. It's already out of hand, and the libs won't just send their illegal asses back like they should. We will all be paying for their housing and food even if they are here illegally. It's ridiculous.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
They are coming into our country, not just our state. It's as much a national issue as it is a state issue.
If we are going to bitch about states rights we should man up and take care of the problem in our own state ASAP.

Cotton

Staff member
If we are going to bitch about states rights we should man up and take care of the problem in our own state ASAP.
I'm not saying we don't hold some responsibility, as well. But for the feds to act like it is only our problem is dishonest.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
Texas should start putting them on busses to New York, DC, West VA(because fuck BiPo) and Massachusetts. Then those bitches will pay attention.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
The feds have jurisdiction and responsibility for immigration law. If they aren't going to enforce it they can at least fund the efforts to control it.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I'm not saying we don't hold some responsibility, as well. But for the feds to act like it is only our problem is dishonest.
Texas can full handle the problem but we've chosen to look the other way and look for a government hand-out to help us.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
The feds have jurisdiction and responsibility for immigration law. If they aren't going to enforce it they can at least fund the efforts to control it.
That is a great argument before 9000 illegals per week are coming over. How bout we get some movement on this ASAP instead of assigning blame?

Cotton

Staff member
Texas can full handle the problem but we've chosen to look the other way and look for a government hand-out to help us.
Again, I'm not saying we shouldn't do our part, but it shouldn't be exclusively our burden. They are coming into our country as a whole. It's the responsibility of the entire nation to keep them out.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I don't see it as a federal handout, I see it as a responsibility that the state is having to deal with because of abducation of responsibility from the feds.

Last edited:
Top Bottom