4th Round Pick #133 Ryan Switzer

Smitty

DCC 4Life
[MENTION=24]mschmidt64[/MENTION] you're a Tarheels fan, right? Do you remember that play? What kind of backlash was there, if any?
Yeah a lot of people were upset by the refs, but I think some people felt he had been a little deceptive about how he was calling fair catch. He does kinda raise his hand and put it back down real quick.

It's definitely not a fair catch waive but I can at least see the argument.

D

Deuce

You know who he reminds me of more than Cole Beasley?

Jamison Crowder.

That's who this pick is.

Almost exact same size and build. Switzer is actually quicker and faster. Jamison a little more explosive/can get higher elevation. Both can run some downfield routes with skill as opposed to a guy like Beasley who really can't and is more of an entirely underneath guy.
Your internal struggle to keep UNC on Duke's level has reached a new low.

:art

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
You know who he reminds me of more than Cole Beasley?

Jamison Crowder.

That's who this pick is.

Almost exact same size and build. Switzer is actually quicker and faster. Jamison a little more explosive/can get higher elevation. Both can run some downfield routes with skill as opposed to a guy like Beasley who really can't and is more of an entirely underneath guy.
Umm, there is one big difference. It's right on the tip of my tongue. Visually, something very, very different...

Carp

DCC 4Life
There is forward thinking with this pick...Beasley's contract expires next year, so they have an in house replacement now. Very Patriots of them...so basically they just tell Cole to take a reasonable deal...or heis gone next year. If he does take the deal then we have the equivalent of Edelman and Amendola...like the Pats have. It is exciting to see longterm planning with this team instead of chasing shiny objects.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
There is forward thinking with this pick...Beasley's contract expires next year, so they have an in house replacement now. Very Patriots of them...so basically they just tell Cole to take a reasonable deal...or heis gone next year. If he does take the deal then we have the equivalent of Edelman and Amendola...like the Pats have. It is exciting to see longterm planning with this team instead of chasing shiny objects.
This was my point in the chatter thread. They seemed to have gotten away from splash picks. They are just taking solid players with good potential to build a team.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
Love watching these...

Cotton

Staff member

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Love watching these...

That is a dank ass basement.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
5'8"
HEIGHT

28"
ARM LENGTH

181LBS.
WEIGHT

9 1/4"
HANDS
Short with short arms but decent bulk for his frame and decent size hands for his height. He seems more quick then fast.

If he had monkey arms like I do(Only 5'7" but 34" arms), I'd be sold.

Wait and see I guess but the one thing that stands out is the lack of arm length. He had better be a little bulldog in traffic because he won't be able to "alligator arm" any throws.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Short with short arms but decent bulk for his frame and decent size hands for his height. He seems more quick then fast.

If he had monkey arms like I do(Only 5'7" but 34" arms), I'd be sold.

Wait and see I guess but the one thing that stands out is the lack of arm length. He had better be a little bulldog in traffic because he won't be able to "alligator arm" any throws.
He should be better than Bease after the catch. Like I've said, he was a two time state player of the year at RB in high school. It is probably why he is such a good returner. I agree about the arms though. Don't expect him to go snag errant throws.

Cotton

Staff member
He should be better than Bease after the catch. Like I've said, he was a two time state player of the year at RB in high school. It is probably why he is such a good returner. I agree about the arms though. Don't expect him to go snag errant throws.
I don't know. He snagged one pretty far away from his body at :20 in the highlight video in the first post.

Hoffa

DCC 4Life
Love watching these...

Hard to trust a guy who still has his Christmas tree up in late April.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Hard to trust a guy who still has his Christmas tree up in late April.
Looks like a semi-finished basement so they may store it there despite using it for family gatherings. I live in a split level with a full basement but I stow my fake Christmas tree in the bonus room downstairs because it's less of a hassle than hauling it up from the basement. In my case, it doesn't matter because that room is rarely used.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Love watching these...

I swear I saw a bong. :unsure

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

Holy crap! Nice hands!

dallen

Senior Tech
"Eat a dick" - Cole Beasley

Top Bottom