2024 Random NFL Stuff Thread…

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wasn't Boutte one of those players everyone was surprised was dropping on draft day?
I don't know about surprised. He was a guy who was supposed to be a first round pick and then in his final college season fell to shit. Lots of red flags on the guy and he also put up awful testing numbers. I think he was one of those obvious, this guy is going to be a bust. But everyone saw it and he dropped in the draft.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
Man, the Mahomes knob slobbering is reaching a new level. Some of the guys on TV already are saying TEH GREATEST EVAR!!!

I mean, already? Better than Tom Brady?

I'm guessing this is because he's kinda black. Call me racist or whatever, idgaf.

I'd never consider him any kinda black after hearing him talk.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

I bet this doesn't happen, but it should.

And, even if they do wind up offering single team packages, I'm not convinced the pricing would be reasonable or they wouldn't have ridiculous restrictions on it to encourage full package purchases instead.

Like when cable companies offer Internet as part of a package with cable and you pay like $50 for the Internet as part of the package. But if you want just internet by itself suddenly they charge double or triple for it.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Man, the Mahomes knob slobbering is reaching a new level. Some of the guys on TV already are saying TEH GREATEST EVAR!!!

I mean, already? Better than Tom Brady?

I'm guessing this is because he's kinda black. Call me racist or whatever, idgaf.

I'd never consider him any kinda black after hearing him talk.

Top Bottom