2024 NFL Free Agency Thread

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Imagine all that money and so little success.

I know we won't involve ourselves in any of this, but it seems like at least one good player is going to shake loose from the Chargers. I'd really love to add a Bosa or Mack. This is the sort of situation that smart teams pounce on.

(Yes I know that's it's not going to happen booze.)

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I know we won't involve ourselves in any of this, but it seems like at least one good player is going to shake loose from the Chargers. I'd really love to add a Bosa or Mack. This is the sort of situation that smart teams pounce on.

This isn't going to happen.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Wonder what the cap would be if you traded for them. Obviously those numbers come down with the signing bonus not carrying over.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
They signed him for 3/24, stupid teams with too much money to spend. I wouldn't even give Swift 5/year.
Yeah, to some extent you have to let the stupid teams spend their money and then compete with the non stupid teams. If Swift goes for that money, it means that the Bears won't be competing for the other RBs for example.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
That's bad news if we had any hope of getting one of the actual top RBs relatively cheap.
Just means we will draft the broken rb from texas in the 2nd round to get the crowd back.

Top Bottom