2024 NFL Coaches/GMs Firing & Hiring Thread

shane

DCC 4Life
Wilks seems like a fall guy to get the heat of Shanahan for choking again. The defense didn’t play bad at all against KC. Why doesn’t Shanahan fire himself for not being able to scheme up better protection for his QB?

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
The wish version of Mike?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
the current guy better be an improvement because we can't run block to save our lives
Well we looked shittier in 2023 than we did in 2022 at run blocking so I'd wager to say that Solari was a downgrade. Especially with guys like Smith and Smith playing at elite levels.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
the current guy better be an improvement because we can't run block to save our lives
I cannot believe Solari will emerge to be an effective coach again. The most important position coach in the whole deal, yet we Charley fuck-around.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I cannot believe Solari will emerge to be an effective coach again. The most important position coach in the whole deal, yet we Charley fuck-around.
It was the one coaching change this offseason that I thought could have the biggest impact. No offense to Zimmer. Our O-line is way more talented than other teams and we get lesser results. That's bad coaching.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It was the one coaching change this offseason that I thought could have the biggest impact. No offense to Zimmer. Our O-line is way more talented than other teams and we get lesser results. That's bad coaching.
It does not look anything close to a planned scheme. Look at our scheme, it is all over the place.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Well we looked shittier in 2023 than we did in 2022 at run blocking so I'd wager to say that Solari was a downgrade. Especially with guys like Smith and Smith playing at elite levels.

I'd say it was about the same actually.

Top Bottom