Staff member

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Noticed ole’ Jerry laughing and cutting up about the cap in the presser. Typical of the Retardo twins to make a splash then “aw shucks….all is well” it with the nut licking reporters like they’ve suddenly pulled off the greatest pick in draft history. Lots of holes left in this roster and history doesn’t favor these clowns drafting in the 2nd and 3rd round.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
No JPJ lovers out there? I really want a top tier center who can maul. I'm not sure what the health issues are.

:shrug
I love JPJ. But I had a feeling he would fall a little. There are medical concerns and I think sort of like with Frederick, there are questions about foot quickness. I don't see him getting to our second round pick but he would be a homerun in my book.

Well tonight should be fun with 3 picks but I'm sure at least one of the three will be a WTF pick.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
No JPJ lovers out there? I really want a top tier center who can maul. I'm not sure what the health issues are.

:shrug
That’s the issue tho. I think people like him, but the injury unknown is scary.

He was thought of as a mid first early on. A lot of teams were pegged liking him. But all passed. Where there’s smoke…

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
That’s the issue tho. I think people like him, but the injury unknown is scary.

He was thought of as a mid first early on. A lot of teams were pegged liking him. But all passed. Where there’s smoke…
Yeah I think it's a concussion thing oddly enough. Those are a funny thing. It's not like a hip or knee or back where you can kind of look at it and go, this is going to be a problem.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I love JPJ. But I had a feeling he would fall a little. There are medical concerns and I think sort of like with Frederick, there are questions about foot quickness. I don't see him getting to our second round pick but he would be a homerun in my book.

Well tonight should be fun with 3 picks but I'm sure at least one of the three will be a WTF pick.
You sure typed a lot about a guy who would be lucky to beat out Brock Hoffmann.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Noticed ole’ Jerry laughing and cutting up about the cap in the presser. Typical of the Retardo twins to make a splash then “aw shucks….all is well” it with the nut licking reporters like they’ve suddenly pulled off the greatest pick in draft history. Lots of holes left in this roster and history doesn’t favor these clowns drafting in the 2nd and 3rd round.

Yep.

They'll earn the right to mock their critics when they win a super bowl and not a minute sooner.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Well how do you beat out a man who owns a lunch pail? Talk about a glowing endorsement. He works hard um, so yeah that.
All he needs now is a punch clock.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I’d take a WR before RB in the second. Cooks/Tolbert ain’t good enough for 2/3. Lots of RBs can be had later.

Top Bottom