2024 Draft Weekend Chatter Thread

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
The Elliott thing is really going to bother me if they don't address tonight and then sign him and his fucking nose rings Monday.
If we fuck up tonight, I will be needing us to sign Zeke.

I'll need the comedy to sooth my shredded nerves.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
What do you guys think of Jaylen Wright RB Tennessee? I would have mentioned him earlier, but I was afraid of summoning Middy.
I think Lloyd is my favorite. Wright is up there too. Both stupid explosive. But Lloyd runs angry too. He is only 5'9" but he is like 220 pounds. Great build for a RB in my book.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
They would really kill my buzz if they do something dumb like choose Trevin Wallace or something a round or two early.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I will take Wright here.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I think Lloyd is my favorite. Wright is up there too. Both stupid explosive. But Lloyd runs angry too. He is only 5'9" but he is like 220 pounds. Great build for a RB in my book.
Honestly, Imo they are so close together I'd be very happy to have either of them.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yes, it was disturbing I saw an article linking him to us in the third.
Wallace was a 30 visit and they have been linked to them all along.

I just have an issue with the Kentucky players. They are often very overrated.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Watched some highlights of the backs. I think Wright is my favorite. I see a little Aaron Jones in him.

I forgot one of the shows said we liked Ray Davis from Kentucky. More meh on him. Also David Moore thinks they like Allen, who might not be faster than beat up, used up Zeke.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Cowboys by far have the prettiest and most classy cheerleaders...

Top Bottom