2024 Cowboys Free Agency Thread

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Why does Stephen look more and more like Rosie O’Donnell every time I see his ugly ass?
Because Jerry slept with Rosie's mom

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Unfortunately there won’t be any real change anytime soon.
Give the 2 Hucksters credit….they realize that no matter what, that stadium will be 95% capacity regardless of what happens in FA/draft/players. They know it just like we know it. Cowboys fans in general are huge homers. They’ll be there with the 50.00 foam fingers, 15.00 beers, 18.00 hotdogs….and Ole Jer will be right there in the owners box acting like this is the year.
I admit to wishing for a losing season every time the camera pans across the owners box full of red neck hillbilly fucktards who know absolutely nothing about running an NFL franchise.

The only change will come when Deddy kills over, and people stop showing up because Goof Son can only eke out 7-8 wins a season. It will happen, but who knows when.

p1_

DCC 4Life

Please be patient with Stephen.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I wasn't the gang leader but I used to have some hope. I abandoned that shit way earlier than most though.
Yeah I used to think we would at least be better off. But instead we are already seeing what it's like. I think Stephen has basically taken full control.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
We're clearly better off with Stephen's way of running things, if we're assuming "Stephen's way" is what's been going on for about the last 10 years or so.

The free agency stuff and penny pinching is painful but I'd take how the organization has been run over the last 10 years over the slop Jerry was doing from about 1995-2013 (with a slight reprieve during the Parcells years) every day of the week.

Newt

DCC 4Life
It's like there's no end to his willingness to insult our intelligence.
The problem is, they don’t know they’re doing it. Insulting our intelligence…. I really believe they think this is the way. In fact, they believe they are smarter than other GM’s and Owners, just haven’t struck gold yet. Meanwhile, we are digging with the wrong tools, still using pickaxes and shovels while other team are using drill and dynamite.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
We're clearly better off with Stephen's way of running things, if we're assuming "Stephen's way" is what's been going on for about the last 10 years or so.

The free agency stuff and penny pinching is painful but I'd take how the organization has been run over the last 10 years over the slop Jerry was doing from about 1995-2013 (with a slight reprieve during the Parcells years) every day of the week.
You are arguing over which is the shinier turd. Both are shit and Stephens way is worse because it gives hope (to the non realists) only to snatch it away right in front of them.

Top Bottom