Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
Cousins gets 45 mil per year.

It will be retarded beyond belief if they give Dak anywhere close to 60

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Cousins gets 45 mil per year.

It will be retarded beyond belief if they give Dak anywhere close to 60
45/year sounds about right for Dak, and if he wasn't a gigantic asshole he'd take it.

I think we could actually build a Super Bowl favorite around him with the cap going up if he took like a 6 year deal averaging 45/year. Theoretically of course, because our dumbass front office doesn't actually do anything in FA even if they have the space.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
45/year sounds about right for Dak, and if he wasn't a gigantic asshole he'd take it.

I think we could actually build a Super Bowl favorite around him with the cap going up if he took like a 6 year deal averaging 45/year. Theoretically of course, because our dumbass front office doesn't actually do anything in FA even if they have the space.
This would be ideal. I might go to 50 if it's 6 years. Mostly because that won't be a lot in 4 or 5 years. Hopefully the Cousins deal brings Dak back to reality if he was thinking 60.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
And of course the Eagles get Saquon to stop him from coming here.

We are a Mickey Mouse organization compared to Philly anymore. Fuck you Jones family.
Saquon wasn't coming here regardless. None of these FAs would be. Henry. Nope. Barkley. Nope. Jacob's. Nope. They aren't even in on Ekeler. Maybe Pollard had a shot if he took 5. That's just the way Stephen rolls.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Saquon wasn't coming here regardless. None of these FAs would be. Henry. Nope. Barkley. Nope. Jacob's. Nope. They aren't even in on Ekeler. Maybe Pollard had a shot if he took 5. That's just the way Stephen rolls.
It’s salt in the wound that the Eagles do what we should be doing every fucking year.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
:lol Oh, this season is going to be as fun as falling down a flight of stairs.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The tampering period is always funny to me. You can't sign deals until Wednesday. If you see Barkleys deal and say I'd pay that or more then you could steal him. But notice how this very rarely happens? It's like somehow these guys all got the best deal possible from all 32 teams in 3 hours or less? GTFO these deals were done weeks ago. The agents already know other teams aren't offering more.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
:lol Oh, this season is going to be as fun as falling down a flight of stairs.
Even if we don't do a single damn thing in FA I think we're at least neck and neck with the Eagles (probably slightly better honestly, they hired Moore as OC after all) and better than both the Giants/Skins.

We could very easily win the division and might even be the favorite.

Of course we all know how the playoffs will go, but hey.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
And of course the Eagles get Saquon to stop him from coming here.

We are a Mickey Mouse organization compared to Philly anymore. Fuck you Jones family.
I don't at all understand signing Saquon to 3 years 37 million with $26M guaranteed at signing.

He's showing signs of wear, averaging just 3.9 YPC, and has been injured throughout his career. I don't see years like 2018 or 2022 ever happening again. Tony Pollard had better year, is younger, and signed for less.

I would never have signed him, but I guess the Eagles somehow have money to light on fire.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Packers cut Aaron Jones after signing Josh Jacobs, might as well throw him into the mix of vets that might take cheap deals.

He's getting up there but you can probably squeeze a season or two out of him in a timeshare with a rookie.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I don't at all understand signing Saquon to 3 years 37 million with $26M guaranteed at signing.

He's showing signs of wear, averaging just 3.9 YPC, and has been injured throughout his career. I don't see years like 2018 or 2022 ever happening again. Tony Pollard had better year, is younger, and signed for less.

I would never have signed him, but I guess the Eagles somehow have money to light on fire.
I bet Moore had a huge say in the signing since he doesn't know how to do anything except build an offense around running a RB's wheels off with 20 carries a game because he has no real barometer for how to do anything aside from what he saw in Dallas when Elliott was in his prime.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Packers cut Aaron Jones after signing Josh Jacobs, might as well throw him into the mix of vets that might take cheap deals.

He's getting up there but you can probably squeeze a season or two out of him in a timeshare with a rookie.
Hell yes. One of my favorites in the entire league. Get him back with Mike ASAP.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
So, Hoffman @ C? No way we're drafting one, the rest of the league will be playing "keep away"... unless we trade up. Bass, Hoffman and Martin blocking the interior? Good luck Dak.

Top Bottom