2024 Cowboys Free Agency Thread

p1_

DCC 4Life
Sheduer, baby. Man hasn’t had a good oline since….

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Zay doesn't suck. He had 80 catches in 22 and was on pace for 60 or 70 last year. 10 yards per catch isn't wonderful but he doesn't suck.
Yeah, other than injuries and age make me wonder if that explosiveness isn't going to start to trail off. But this wouldn't be a high risk move by any means.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Yeah, other than injuries and age make me wonder if that explosiveness isn't going to start to trail off. But this wouldn't be a high risk move by any means.
Low risk, but progress stopper I think . We’ve got guys that can compete for the 3rd spot.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Low risk, but progress stopper I think . We’ve got guys that can compete for the 3rd spot.

The question is whether you believe those guys like Tolbert and whomever else can be regular contributors or not. I don't look at as progress stopping so much as competition.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
The question is whether you believe those guys like Tolbert and whomever else can be regular contributors or not. I don't look at as progress stopping so much as competition.
Correct. He doesn’t have the pedigree or skins on the wall to come in and just be handed a starting job.

Now, people can claim that Jerry would just give him the job because he was a FA signing. But then again, he’d have to be given the job over one of Jerry’s vaunted draft picks, who people also claim are handed every chance in the world. So which one will it be? Can’t have it both ways.

Top Bottom