2024 Cowboys Free Agency Thread

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I'm against trading for a WR with Lamb hanging out there and a big deal looming. So this doesn't bother me.
It's not about Stefon Diggs, it's about making moves to get better despite already having talent or already being considered a good team.

It's about not settling..... That's what irks the hell out of everyone.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's not about Stefon Diggs, it's about making moves to get better despite already having talent or already being considered a good team.

It's about not settling..... That's what irks the hell out of everyone.
Yeah, I mean I agree with this. We should be out there exploring lots of positions right now. Like NT, LBer, RB... But we aren't doing anything. Literally I don't think Jerry or Stephen are doing anything right now. And then they will claim it is all part of the plan.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Imagine being “close” to getting to the NFCCG and instead of actually trying to improve the roster with proven talent, you take the same approach that has yielded exactly dick.

Just once I’d like to hear someone blast Jerry and or Stephen directly by asking them what their philosophy has produced and why they feel justified in sticking with it.

If given the chance to go back in time and kill Hitler or sterilize Jerry’s dad as a toddler. . .I’m sure there are some Jewish Cowboys fans who would understand.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Sounds like Mr. Henry doesn't understand a damn thing about how free agency works.
Has he ever managed a cap?

I don't think so.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Did someone not explain the pie deal to him?
And if you want some of the pie, all you have to do is find the Jones family.

They're easy to find, they're on a big boat for crying out loud!

It's like these players don't evan want to play for the most valuable franchise in sports.

I don't get it.

If you want pie, approach the damn boat!

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
And yet they're still working at talent acquisition 365 days a year, it's amazing really.
They've been doing this a long time, who are the fans to judge?

Top Bottom