2024 Cowboys Free Agency Thread

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
This team isn’t even trying to win, let alone be “all in.”
No one should ever listen to the redneck carnival barker. All that imbecile does is spew bullshit and lies to keep the attention on the team. He doesn’t give two shits about winning.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
This team isn’t even trying to win, let alone be “all in.”
Stephen said that he hasnt known Jerry to not be all in so this is just business as usual.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
I just hope the free agency no show means they are dead set on not giving Dak anything more than 45 per year.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I just hope the free agency no show means they are dead set on not giving Dak anything more than 45 per year.
I wish but it's feeling more and more like a punt year. No creating cap room. No signing guys. It's like their plan is to just take a year off. They did enough to get under the cap and now they are done. Hell I don't even know that they are trying to get a deal done with Dak.

But if that's the goal, why not just trade shit away and bottom out this year. Instead of trying to start fresh a year from now.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Pretty sad that FA is such a spectator sport for this franchise that we can actively seek out how it impacts the draft.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

Pretty sad that FA is such a spectator sport for this franchise that we can actively seek out how it impacts the draft.
it was always going to be the Eagles that get him.

that's just my luck.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
You can post a version of this tweet every March after the first week of free agency.
Also true. And honestly all the Cowboys who have left, none of us really wanted to resign. So this year is par for the course of what we always do.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
I see the Redskins got who is probably the best off the ball LB in FA and probably our biggest need.

Top Bottom