2023 Season | Wildcard Sunday | Packers at Cowboys | Gameday Chatter thread | 1/14/2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
The whole team is mentally fucked, pinning the blame on Dak is idiotic when literally nobody played well. He played like shit, Lamb came out in the tank, the defense gave up 7 TD's over 8 drives, they allowed a WR who had about 600 yards all season to put up 150+, so on and so forth.

They came out playing just like they did against SF two years ago, penalties, lackadaisical, listless, except this time worse. That's not Dak specifically, when you see those sorts of similarities that's a systemic issue.

The fact that McCarthy felt the need to give Lamb a pep talk after one fucking drive shows that the entire team (and coaches) were out of their fucking minds and are completely mentally weak.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Nobody should be mad or upset.

There isn’t a player in that locker room that isn’t already thinking about slaying some ass or playing video games.

Don’t get worked up over these losers.

kidd

DCC 4Life
Used to like Dan Campbell because of his Dallas connection but fuck him!

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I hope Lions get to NFCC. Make it lonely at the bottom.

Fuck the Lions.

People couldn't understand why I hate the Lions. But I've met one of their tens of fans and they're a special bunch of retards for being one of the losingest franchises in sports history.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Fuck the Lions.

People couldn't understand why I hate the Lions. But I've met one of their tens of fans and they're a special bunch of retards for being one of the losingest franchises in sports history.
:lol

Rev

Staff member
How can any of you give a fuck who wins or loses from this point on?

Fuck football. Fuck the Cowboys. Fuck the playoffs.
I will watch because I like to see good football games. I will not let the Cowboys take that from me.

Genghis Khan

There isn’t a player in that locker room that isn’t already thinking about slaying some ass or playing video games.

My grandfather used to say something similar whenever I got upset as a kid when my team lost.

"They're laughing all the way to the bank."

It's got a certain wisdom to it.

I think we're getting old.

Tony D

DCC 4Life
The whole team is mentally fucked, pinning the blame on Dak is idiotic when literally nobody played well. He played like shit, Lamb came out in the tank, the defense gave up 7 TD's over 8 drives, they allowed a WR who had about 600 yards all season to put up 150+, so on and so forth.

They came out playing just like they did against SF two years ago, penalties, lackadaisical, listless, except this time worse. That's not Dak specifically, when you see those sorts of similarities that's a systemic issue.

The fact that McCarthy felt the need to give Lamb a pep talk after one fucking drive shows that the entire team (and coaches) were out of their fucking minds and are completely mentally weak.
Coaching. I'll prepared...again for the big game.

data

Forbes #1

if only. I salute those that have @EZ22 @skidadl @bobroberts

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Would Jerry even hire Belichick? Probably not.
We’d still have to first and once more make a mockery of the NFL’s hiring process and somehow convince a Rivera or some other minority to interview for a job they have no chance of getting.

Rev

Staff member

Probably a few that stayed on the field to exchange jerseys as well.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
We’d still have to first and once more make a mockery of the NFL’s hiring process and somehow convince a Rivera or some other minority to interview for a job they have no chance of getting.
Jerry could just interview Joe Whitt or some shit.

Still think there's no way Jerry pays Belichick the money he'd want. And I'm not sure he can't find a better QB situation.

Genghis Khan

How can any of you give a fuck who wins or loses from this point on?

Fuck football. Fuck the Cowboys. Fuck the playoffs.

I probably won't watch for a while other than the Steelers for my wife and maybe the eagles if they are going down.

I definitely care as far as I don't want Philly, SF, Baltimore, Detroit, Philly, buffalo, or Philly to win anything.

Clff15701

DCC 4Life
I dunno that rumor didn’t come out of nowhere. This was a franchise low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom