2023 Season | Wildcard Sunday | Packers at Cowboys | Gameday Chatter thread | 1/14/2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

kidd

DCC 4Life
Yep.

Other than when the eagles are involved, I don't care who it is, I root for anyone else against a team that just beat my team. If you beat my team go fuck yourself.
Also pissed at how they ran the score up on us.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Fucking Eagles fans all happy and shit. And Giants fans. Oh, who am I kidding. Fans of every team.

Eagles could play a home game next week now.
The Cowboys deserve every shit thing said about them for the next 8 months. Hopefully someone in the DFW media will grow a set of balls and go after Fucktard Jerry every time he opens his mouth. The media gives that POS a free pass-never calls him out, never beats him over the head with the utter failure of leadership and football acumen at the top.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Nigga please, this team can't win anything in spite of Jerry.

That's probably true and not the point.

We can either have a forum full of retards raging against the machine that will never change, or actually discuss potential improvements to the franchise.

Although a thousand "Grrrrr Jerry!" posts do sound like magical banter.

Tony D

DCC 4Life
The Cowboys deserve every shit thing said about them for the next 8 months. Hopefully someone in the DFW media will grow a set of balls and go after Fucktard Jerry every time he opens his mouth. The media gives that POS a free pass-never calls him out, never beats him over the head with the utter failure of leadership and football acumen at the top.
Sure they do. But I don't.

armadillooutlaw

DCC 4Life
That's probably true and not the point.

We can either have a forum full of retards raging against the machine that will never change, or actually discuss potential improvements to the franchise.

Although a thousand "Grrrrr Jerry!" posts do sound like magical banter.
Fair point. Here's my useless two cents: Hire Belichick, trade for Rodgers, and devote the offseason to revamping the OL and defense. Simple? Heck no. Would Jerry even hire Belichick? Probably not.

data

Forbes #1
Lions now can have a home Divisional and advance to NFCC, leaving Washington and us as longest NFCC drought. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom