2023 Season | Wildcard Sunday | Packers at Cowboys | Gameday Chatter thread | 1/14/2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
Next season, $5.99 to watch Peacock exclusive playoff game.

For an extra $3.99, you get someone else instead of Jason Garrett

Make history!
Throw in a bonus episode of Chicago Fire and these guys are in.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Texas Ace

Teh Acester

p1_

DCC 4Life
Watched last year's game last night. Same record of course, but I feel this year's team is better than last year's. Plus I know Love is playing well, but they don't have Rodgers anymore. And this game is at home, which Lambeau was a big factor once they got their comeback rolling. Also, CeeDee was good last year, but he's at another level now compared to then.

One thing I forgot is how upset Mike got. He's usually relatively calm, but last year he was coming unglued at the end... Even Gronk-spiked his headset. I like how this year, Jerry told the story that when the Packers were announced as our opponent, someone said to Mike, "We get your team again" and he answered, "That's not my team. This is my team."
He said it got to him last year . That he regretted letting it get the better of him .

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
It's no secret why the guy was such an awful coach. How can someone who is a football lifer struggle so much with understanding the game itself?

Couple that with a robotic approach that the guy apparently takes into everything that he does, and it truly is a wonder how the hell the guy has made it this far.
He's made around 70 million dollars (60+ off Jerry alone) in football, and he's never been any good at any of it.

It's unbelievable. Guess it's true it's not what you know, but who.

p1_

DCC 4Life
It's no secret why the guy was such an awful coach. How can someone who is a football lifer struggle so much with understanding the game itself?

Couple that with a robotic approach that the guy apparently takes into everything that he does, and it truly is a wonder how the hell the guy has made it this far.
Rode his dad’s coattails for a 10 year head coaching career , only to be a very weak talking head for corporate media. Sounds about right , actually.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I just want the recordings of the officials being told or of them conspiring together to fuck Parsons over.
Yes, in the case of calling too few (as in ignoring clear holds against Parsons) is indicative of quality or lack thereof .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom