2023 Season | Wildcard Sunday | Packers at Cowboys | Gameday Chatter thread | 1/14/2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
:lol

This is crazy and I’m already over it. Just enjoying the rest of this knowing this entire core is returning next year. All of them.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

This is crazy and I’m already over it. Just enjoying the rest of this knowing this entire core is returning next year. All of them.
With raises

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
So the game plan was to play zone and 10 off?
Yep. Apparently the game plan was to do the exact opposite thing that this defense does well.

Quinn can GFH with this garbage ass game plan. Classic case of coaches overthinking things and out-smarting themselves.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
This is an undressing that is about as embarrassing as I have ever seen.

I would fire Quinn tomorrow. Good luck with your head coaching future, you goddamn fucking idiot.

Something tells me he hasn't had his head in this one.

And yes, clean slate everything. This is pathetic. There's zero zero zero excuse for this.

Scorched earth.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Ask CeeDee about that Dak extension right now...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Luckily, they missed the extra point to make things a little more appealing to the gamblers.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member

Same. I've built up a nice callus to these playoff let downs.

I'm just watching now to see which players quit and which ones continue to fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom