2023 Season | Wildcard Saturday | Gameday Chatter Thread | 1/13/2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
This is so retarded to me. Why? They are not in the same division. Hell, they are not even in the same conference.

Just because they are in the same state? Is Houston that jealous of Dallas as a city? God damn. That is so pathetically hilarious.
You're right it is retarded, but that's how it is here.

@boozeman tell them

• Props
Reactions: p1_

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Heh.

You are assuming that the Steelers lose to the Bills.
I appreciate your dedication to this lunacy. Of course it would be them or the Giants to be the first 7 seed to advance.

• Haha
Reactions: p1_

p1_

DCC 4Life
Like Dallas, they have trouble beating good teams, cold notwithstanding. Even at 40 degrees, they probably don't win.
great at home, middling on the road.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Are you too young to have been an Oilers fan?
Fuck the Oilers and fuck Houston football in general.

Long story short, my dad and uncle came to this country in 1974. They became Cowboys fans because of the star on the helmet even though Houston had the Oilers.

6 years later I was born and they were both diehard fans by that point. The rest is history.

Fuck Houston, long live the Cowboys.

Screenshot_20220726-113819_Chrome.jpg

p1_

DCC 4Life
Fuck the Oilers and fuck Houston football in general.

Long story short, my dad and uncle came to this country in 1974. They became Cowboys fans because of the star on the helmet even though Houston had the Oilers.

6 years later I was born and they were both diehard fans by that point. The rest is history.

Fuck Houston, long live the Cowboys.

View attachment 694290
An awesome story.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
An awesome story.
Yeah, it is a cool one.

My dad and and uncle shared a 1 bedroom apartment with a 13 inch black and white TV that only picked up 4 channels so they watched football on Sundays because they didn't have many other options.

But the Cowboys were already America's Team by then and my uncle started watching football and liking it and he liked the Cowboys because of the star so my dad followed suit and here we are.

I was raised in it and I wouldn't have it any other way.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Yeah, it is a cool one.

My dad and and uncle shared a 1 bedroom apartment with a 13 inch black and white TV that only picked up 4 channels so they watched football on Sundays because they didn't have many other options.

But the Cowboys were already America's Team by then and my uncle started watching football and liking it and he liked the Cowboys because of the star so my dad followed suit and here we are.

I was raised in it and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Sounds like yall at least got the regional coverage for home games .

Irving Cowboy

DCC 4Life
Philly fans kind of hate Steelers fans, but not like that. More along the lines of them not understanding how anyone in the Philly area could possibly root for anyone other than the Eagles (they are not self aware).

Eagles fans hate the Cowboys like Nazis hated the Jews.
I was stationed there in the mid 80’s and it wasn’t a pleasant time going to Cowboys games at the old Vet. Wins and and losses, leaving those games you’d have thought you were the anti-Christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom