2023 Season | Wildcard Monday | Gameday Chatter Thread | 1/15/2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
This Tampa team in Dallas next week would have been the easiest possible Divisional round game this franchise will probably ever have a crack at again. What a colossal fuck up.

This is my biggest gripe I think. It couldn't have been set up better and the shit the bed anyway.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Tampa is average. Props to them for completely taking advantage of a broken Eagles team at home, but they’re still average. Barely beat Carolina last week in a win-or-go-home game. I’m not even saying Dallas definitely beats them, I’m just saying in terms of hypothetical paths to the conference championship game it will probably never be as easy as it would have been for this team next week.
Green Bay is average too.

Hoffa

DCC 4Life
We couldn't even handle a weaker GB team.

What the fuck makes you think we could just parlay a W out of that?
Tampa is average, props to them for taking advantage of a broken Eagles team, but they’re still average. Doesn’t matter anyway, I forgot Tampa would have played SF if Dallas had won. Niners are the real loser here.

Genghis Khan

We couldn't even handle a weaker GB team.

What the fuck makes you think we could just parlay a W out of that?

I think the point is they should have swept right through that.

Last year they drew SF in the 2nd and SF in the first the year before. This is the best setup they'd have had in the playoffs in a good while - two 9-8 teams, both at home.

Massive, all time choke job.

Genghis Khan

How the hell are there so many of these cockroach Eagles fans in every city? Why do these outside-of-Philly douchebags like this fucking shitheel team?

I would guess most of them just traveled for the game.

data

Forbes #1
Wow. Did the Eagles secondary even k ow the ball snapped?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom