2023 Season | Week 8 | Thursday Gameday Chatter Thread | Bucs @ Bills | 10/26/2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

data

Forbes #1
Punt return penalties are infuriating. So is a punt returner that doesn't fair catch and ball bounces another 15 yards.

Minor things, but significant impact.

data

Forbes #1
I've been out of pocket several hours. Did Emmitt okay Derrick Henry to wear #22 yet?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This has got to be one of the worst Thursday threads of all time.

~Berman head swing~

Phil?

data

Forbes #1
This has got to be one of the worst Thursday threads of all time.

~Berman head swing~

Phil?
What's Warren Sapp up to these days?

Hasn't reappeared since he got fired from NFLN after his lady issue. Wouldn't be surprised if he's bankrupt.

data

Forbes #1
@1bigfan13

Miami or Tampa - which is more fun for a long weekend? Better to settle down and raise a family?

data

Forbes #1
Anyone ever question the oddity of the name Buffalo Bills.

Literally the name of a person. No other connection to the city of Buffalo. First, unique in that no other sports team has the full name. Browns is just last name, but at least it’s a connection to the franchises legendary coach. I don't think Buffalo Bill has ever set foot in the city of Buffalo, upstate NY or even the state of NY.

Secondly, he’s famous for killing buffalo which is an odd way of promoting your mascot.

Better name than the Buffalo Niagaras or Hot Wings, I guess

Still don't get what that red streak is on their logo.

Last edited:

data

Forbes #1
How about calling a play that moves the pocket? Mayfield is a sitting fuck, er, duck.

data

Forbes #1
Buffalo's second straight penalty on 4th down to give TB a first.

Refs not willing to let this game end.

data

Forbes #1
Baker Mayfield's going to set the record for incompletions on a single drive. :lol

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
@1bigfan13

Miami or Tampa - which is more fun for a long weekend? Better to settle down and raise a family?
If I get to use the "South Florida" umbrella, I'd say Miami for both.

Miami offers a lot more than Tampa in terms of entertainment and food selection.

If you want to settle down and raise a family in the area, you can't go wrong with Broward County (specifically areas located south of, or in the Fort Lauderdale region).

Broward offers a lot more of the quiet, suburban vibe than Dade County. And it comes with the bonus of still being able to reach Miami proper within 30 minutes.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Anyone ever question the oddity of the name Buffalo Bills.

Literally the name of a person. No other connection to the city of Buffalo. First, unique in that no other sports team has the full name. Browns is just last name, but at least it’s a connection to the franchises legendary coach. I don't think Buffalo Bill has ever set foot in the city of Buffalo, upstate NY or even the state of NY.

Secondly, he’s famous for killing buffalo which is an odd way of promoting your mascot.

Better name than the Buffalo Niagaras or Hot Wings, I guess

Still don't get what that red streak is on their logo.
Blood gushing out after being shot in the head? :shrug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom