2023 Season | Week 6 | Thursday Gameday Chatter Thread | Broncos @ Chiefs | 10/12/2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Al Michaels made headiines this past week as he famously proclaimed he has never eaten a vegetable. Yet he talks tonight about his love for candy corn.

data

Forbes #1
for once, I wished we played on a Thursday so we can get past the last game

data

Forbes #1
Going back to 2015, Chiefs are 15-0 against Broncos. Mahomes has never lost to the Broncos.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Appalling so few posters here supporting our Chiefs. They are our only chance preventing a 49ers or Eagles championship.
Ive supported the Chiefs for a few years now. I dont think they can beat the 49ers as of right now, though.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Man, I can't believe the Steve Smith vs. Jerry Jeudy incident didn't generate any buzz in here last night.

Guess I'll drop the video myself.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I saw it last night. Yeah, I thought Smith was being unprofessional.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I saw it last night. Yeah, I thought Smith was being unprofessional.
Definitely unprofessional. I'm sure he got a talking to by the execs afterwards.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
It didn't start off that badly, with him saying he wanted to apologize for calling him a JAG and he shouldn't have said that.

What I don't get is, why would any team ask Steve Smith's advice on trading for Jeudy or anyone else?

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Lost in this is that Steve Smith is right, Jeudy is a JAG and probably mentally weak as Smith implies also.

If Jeudy wants to shut Smith up, put up a buck fifty. Hell put up a hundred. Have a thousand yard season for the first time in his career.

Because so far Jeudy was a 1st round pick but he's having a Michael Gallup career at best. Just a guy.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Lost in this is that Steve Smith is right, Jeudy is a JAG and probably mentally weak as Smith implies also.

If Jeudy wants to shut Smith up, put up a buck fifty. Hell put up a hundred. Have a thousand yard season for the first time in his career.

Because so far Jeudy was a 1st round pick but he's having a Michael Gallup career at best. Just a guy.
Yeah, somehow Smith becomes the story and not Jeudy.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
He may be a JAG, but Smith clearly made this personal. Was Donte Whitner right when he said Dak "sucked"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom