2023 Season | Week 6 | Thursday Gameday Chatter Thread | Broncos @ Chiefs | 10/12/2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

p1_

DCC 4Life
He may be a JAG, but Smith clearly made this personal. Was Donte Whitner right when he said Dak "sucked"?

maybe, but a media member doesnt talk like that about a professional. Dick move.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Most media, but especially sports media, is just completely gross and mostly in bad faith nowadays.

The industry incentivizes people to essentially gaslight in a performative manner, it's ridiculous.
McCoy started it, and both Smith and Whitner continue it.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Most media, but especially sports media, is just completely gross and mostly in bad faith nowadays.

The industry incentivizes people to essentially gaslight in a performative manner, it's ridiculous.
Bart Scott was on the ESPN giddy and practically grinning ear-to-ear when Diggs tore his ACL.

• Angry
Reactions: p1_

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I saw it last night. Yeah, I thought Smith was being unprofessional.
I'm not a fan of Smith, but fuck Jeudy if that is true. Weak little bitch.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Maybe, but these players are little bitches anymore.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
First part of Smiths' commentary was right on and ok but he went personal after that. There was no part of Donte Whitner commentary that was right or professional.

As long as they are allowing more and more former athletes in these spots then its going to get much worse. Yeah, I said it. Dont get me started on the "word" pacificly either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom