2023 Season | Week 2 | Thursday Gameday Chatter Thread | Vikings @ Eagles | 09/14/2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Game tonight… really want to pick the Vikings but their OL is way too beat up

Eagles by 7
It might be close if the Vikings can get the ball out of Cousins' hands quickly. But yeah, it does not look good with their C and LT handicapped.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Still glad it's a game with some rooting interest and not like Panthers vs Saints or Colts vs Texans.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I'm going illegal stream tonight. I don't have Amazon Prime and refuse to sign up for additional streaming services just to watch football.

Also, I hate having to jump from the Prime app to my regular TV service just to channel surf between halftime and commercials. Especially when the MLB playoffs and NBA season start.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Also, I hate having to jump from the Prime app to my regular TV service just to channel surf between halftime and commercials. Especially when the MLB playoffs and NBA season start.
Amen. That's one thing I hate about all the different streaming platforms.

It was better when everything was on Directv or cable and you could flip back and forth or just punch in a number. Change my mind. :tippytoe

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I think the Eagles will win big. I can never count on the Vikings when I need them.
You especially can't trust them in prime time.

I'm just hoping the Vikings offense can hit them for a few big plays. It would be nice to see that Philadelphia Bulldogs defense that everyone's been slurping get exposed for a 2nd straight game.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
You especially can't trust them in prime time.

I'm just hoping the Vikings offense can hit them for a few big plays. It would be nice to see that Philadelphia Bulldogs defense that everyone's been slurping get exposed for a 2nd straight game.
Them?

It is all Cousins, my man.

That dude can't win a damn Prime Time game to save his life.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Amen. That's one thing I hate about all the different streaming platforms.

It was better when everything was on Directv or cable and you could flip back and forth or just punch in a number. Change my mind. :tippytoe
You just refuse to move along with the times, old man.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Next thing you know you's guys will be drinking wooder from the crick on your stoop.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
You should probably sell before property values take a nosedive.
I am still in the rental so I don't care.

The yankees are moving down here. New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania is also showing up.

Them and their horrible driving habits.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I am still in the rental so I don't care.

The yankees are moving down here. New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania is also showing up.

Them and their horrible driving habits.

New Yorkers aren't great but Jersey is by far the worst.

• Props
Reactions: p1_
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom