2023 Season | Week 17 | Thursday Gameday Chatter Thread | Jets @ Browns | 12/28/2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Flacco is dealing. This is getting close to his heyday with the Ravens.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Stefanski is pretty damn good.
Coach of the year for me.

They have been arguably the most resilient team in all of football this season and they've gone through how many QBs?

3 or 4?

And yet they just keep finding ways to win and even beat the damn 49ers with a nobody at QB.

Ryans has done a good job with Houston too, but given how many QBs he's shuffled and how the Browns are going to win at least 11 games, I can't see how you don't give it to Stefanski.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Coach of the year for me.

They have been arguably the most resilient team in all of football this season and they've gone through how many QBs?

3 or 4?

And yet they just keep finding ways to win and even beat the damn 49ers with a nobody at QB.

Ryans has done a good job with Houston too, but given how many QBs he's shuffled and how the Browns are going to win at least 11 games, I can't see how you don't give it to Stefanski.
The OL is a huge huge huge part of it. Callahan being stuck with a Garrett shiv here really ruined things. And Douche DC has got them on point.

And let's be real, their drafting has been solid the past few years in terms of the profile they want.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Had Stroud stayed healthy, DeMeco Ryans would've received a lot of votes
He definitely would have, but I still go Stefanski because I feel like they've overcome more and accomplished more.

They're in a much tougher division too.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Terrible decision by Flacco.

It makes it even worse because he initially pulled it down because he knew it wasn't smart to let it go but yet still decided to do it anyway.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
It didn't matter in the end, but how the hell does the ref miss the hands to the face of Flacco when it happens right in front of him???

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
They clearly have some damn mic next to some retard with a dog mask banging a trash can lid.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
My real question is this.

With the threat of a possible Rodgers return, how many motherfucking national games will this shit Jets organization be granted next year?

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
My real question is this.

With the threat of a possible Rodgers return, how many motherfucking national games will this shit Jets organization be granted next year?
That old bastard will be lucky to play 6 games next year.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
That old bastard will be lucky to play 6 games next year.
I think he is goldbricking right now. He is a self-absorbed cunt that for some goddamn reason the NFL loves.

This is like Fav-Ruh, but on steroids aided by the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom