2023 Season | Week 17 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Lions @ Cowboys | 12/30/2023 (Jimmy Johnson Induction Day)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
If we had gone up 14-3 like we would have about 90% of the time in that situation, I think it would've all started rolling downhill and ended up something like 30-13 or 30-20 at best.
Tolbert losing sight of his man on the fake punt also hurt.

Immediately after the CeeDee fumble the defense forced a 3 and out. If Tolbert defends that fake punt properly the Cowboys get the ball back inside the Lions 35. Instead the Lions take the ball all the way down to the 4 yard line but couldn't punch it in for a score. Having field position flipped like that was brutal.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I'm watching the replay now on NFLN. The Lions are very lucky they weren't down 2 TDs at halftime.
That game could have very well been 21-3 midway through the 2nd and I would have loved to see Goff throwing all over the place in those circumstances.

Fuck the Lions....I hope we do get them again.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Fucking dipshits. :lol

I still can't get over how much the Lions don't understand that they tried to circumvent a rule that the league made clear they don't want circumvented.
I can't get over how they don't understand that if the ref did properly identify #68 as the eligible receiver that maybe, just maybe, the Cowboys would have actually covered him instead of leaving him wide open.

There's a reason he was wide open and they know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom