2023 Season | Week 15 | Saturday Gameday Chatter Thread | 12/16/2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yep, it looks like Tweets are no longer appearing.

data

Forbes #1
Mullens' eyebrows. Tell me doctors didn't botch his facelift.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Mullens' wife definitely is at a par with him. He is not competing out of his weight class.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Do you believe in the theory that Donny is a figment of Walter's imagination? Nobody actually interacts with Donny except for Walter.
I have heard it, But it is a dumb frick premise.

data

Forbes #1
I don't see it.
HOF favors the quicker sack-accruing DTs like Sapp and John Randle, but Kevin Williams, along with Cortez Kennedy and Seymour, are the most dominant DT big men for the last 30 years. Elite run stuffer.

A rare few DTs, but the NFL will continue to go down the line for WRs, RBs, QBs like Tiki Barber and Hines Ward. Shame Vince Wilfork doesn't get more consideration, either.

5-time first time All-Pro. 2000's All-Decade Team. He wasn't a sacks slouch, either.

Too bad he played on those shitty offense Tarvaris Jackson teams, or else he'd have more notoriety.

I'd take out Bryant Young and put in Williams.

Last edited:

data

Forbes #1
Seeing these two teams, one non-Cowboys play I wish I could change, it's Roethlisberger's tackle saving Bettis' fumble.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Seeing these two teams, one non-Cowboys play I wish I could change, it's Roethlisberger's tackle saving Bettis' fumble.

Whatever play would prevent the Eagles from allegedly winning the Superbowl would be my choice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom