2023 Season | Week 14 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Eagles @ Cowboys | 12/10/2023

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Nope, the will happen all day.
This made no sense. So let me rephrase. You can't have nervous shits all day if you don't start in the morning.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Geno missing today's game against SF sets them up for a nice "do or die, us against the world" scenario at home against Philly on MNF next week.
Yeah I don't expect this is the game where the 49ers could slip up. Maybe the Ravens game. What we really need to do is beat Philly and hope they can slip up in one of the games they will be favored in after. Geno could light their defense up if he plays like he did against us. It's like bowling, sometimes you jist get in a groove and can't fuck up. That's how Geno was against us.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Sunday night games are the best.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Geno missing today's game against SF sets them up for a nice "do or die, us against the world" scenario at home against Philly on MNF next week.
Why’s he missing the game?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
1. Sunday Night
2. Sunday 3 pm (Gods time zone.)
3. Thursday night
4. Sunday noon
5. Monday Night

120369. Stone Temple Pilots
I hate you for multiple reasons right now.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

Yep, if they were only going to win one I'd rather it be against Philly anyway. Of course, if we beat Philly I'd be shocked if Philly loses what would then be 3 straight but you never know.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
yep, raining like crazy here in the Northeast

Top Bottom