2023 Season | Week 13 | Thursday Gameday Chatter Thread | Seahawks @ Cowboys | 11/30/2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Should be a win unless we fuck ourselves but I don't think it'll be by 25+, Seattle is a decent enough team who is coming off two straight losses.

I'd guess the margin will be around 10-14, maybe less if they're looking ahead to Philly somewhat.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I'm assuming the AP stream (which you have to pay for) will be faster/more up to date than the illegal ones.
Last week watching on YTTV, the lag felt neck and neck with the illegal ones.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I think this will be my first game watching on Prime.

Newt

DCC 4Life
I can't believe you guys almost forgot.

Every game day chatter thread needs a sprinkle of thigh slap.

Gawd damn, I can't even watch the entire video, it just grinds on you....

Newt

DCC 4Life
I was prepared to deep six the nips if we win by 14. I am now being forced to reconsider since this unprovoked Tag attack.
I've grown fond of the new look. Do what makes you happy, Boozemun....

Newt

DCC 4Life
Man boobs don't bother me at all. Now a picture of Lizzo's ass, that would offend me.
Do you ever wonder how many hands it would take to spread her ass cheeks all the way apart? I mean so you can see the butt hole? I bet you have to regrip two or three times and just pull.

Newt

DCC 4Life
If Bland gets a pick 6 tonight everyone should find a man boob nipple avatar and rock it until they give him the DPOY award.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
I've grown fond of the new look. Do what makes you happy, Boozemun....
I don’t really have a problem with the picture. Though it does remind me of SBKs avatar(the white and black screaming kinnison)

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I don’t really have a problem with the picture. Though it does remind me of SBKs avatar(the white and black screaming kinnison)
I keep my browser in dark mode, and most avs look normal but for some reason a few avs are reversed, like an old photo negative. Phil's is that way and so is booze's.

And that reverse effect makes booze's cleavage look like the Grand fucking Canyon. Remember the old Kissing Bandit Morganna? Her tits look like mosquito bites compared to those blasters booze is sporting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom