2023 Season | Week 11 | Thursday Gameday Chatter Thread | Bengals @ Ravens | 11/16/2023

data

Forbes #1
For entertainment value, which poster would you want to make a WWF-like surprise appearance right now
  • lostxn
  • clay allison
  • angrymesscan
  • jiggyfly
  • bipolarfan

data

Forbes #1
Something has got to be done about this QB thing.

They need to accelerate a relationship with the XFL/USFL/whatever and get real serious about a true farm or developmental system.

It's crazy. The QB position is too important to let injury fortune dictate what happens.

A developmental program of some sort is needed for the health and integrity of the sport.

Get all the old fart QB gurus in semi-retirement, put all the dummies that come out of college into it and then hope that you get a couple of successes like they used to have with NFL Europe.

Same goes for OL too.
The NFL could promote RBs.

I'm guessing this season sets a record for least 1,000 yard rushers (give or take 17 games schedule). How many star RBs are there - CMC and that's it.

data

Forbes #1
Honorable mention: nors
With archives gone, can't even go back to read his actual posts. What we remember about his posts vs actual posts is just legend.

What would he say about Dak being elite? Who would be his new Ty Law?

data

Forbes #1
You're telling me Lamar Jackson couldn't have scrambled for 4 yards first down instead of throwing that 40 yard end zone prayer? Irresponsible

Last edited:

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Sorry TNF, your game had potential until Burrow went out.

data

Forbes #1
Of the little I've watched Lamar Jackson this season and even taking into consideration his supporting cast, I'm not impressed with his development as a passer.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

I remember when you people called me insane when I stated the Steelers would make the Super Bowl.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life

I remember when you people called me insane when I stated the Steelers would make the Super Bowl.
They've been outgained in every single game this year, including against some shit teams. They're this year's version of the Giants and Vikings last year who were clearly winning a bunch of close games in unsustainable fashion.

They have a 0.0% chance of making the SB unless Mahomes, Lawrence, Jackson and Tua all get hurt also, and even then they'd probably lose to the Chargers or some shit.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Geographically, NFC North has the tightest cluster of teams. AFC South seems to be the least, but NFC West probably has the largest spread.

Cowboys, Dolphins, Ravens are outliers in their respective divisions.
Baltimore isn’t bad geographically it is just the outlier of the rest being so close

shoop

Semi-contributing member
For entertainment value, which poster would you want to make a WWF-like surprise appearance right now
  • lostxn
  • clay allison
  • angrymesscan
  • jiggyfly
  • bipolarfan
Toss up between jiggy and bipo

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

Making the playoffs and getting to the Super Bowl are two different things. You are still crazy.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Making the playoffs and getting to the Super Bowl are two different things. You are still crazy.
Yes, he is.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
With archives gone, can't even go back to read his actual posts. What we remember about his posts vs actual posts is just legend.

What would he say about Dak being elite? Who would be his new Ty Law?

Forget Dak, he'd have Nashon Wright at NT or something.

Top Bottom