2023 Season | Week 1 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys @ Giants | 9/10/2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Here's to a fun filled season of Cowboys football. Hopefully it's a relatively injury-free season that finally sees them end up in a conference title game.

As for tonight, give me Cowboys by 9.

26-17.

If the the two Smiths are able to go tonight I think Prescott definitely has a clean game and we win comfortably.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
LETS F'ING GO!!! :towel

• Haha
Reactions: p1_

1bigfan13

Staff member
Aside from rooting against the Eagles, the Steelers vs 49ers game is the one I'll have my eye on most today.

Hopefully Brock Purdy turns out to be a one-trick pony to make that path through the NFC a little smoother.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Thank goodness for the free week of Sunday Ticket. Otherwise my two early games would be Falcons-Panthers and Saints-Titans. :puke

Cotton

Staff member
Aside from rooting against the Eagles, the Steelers vs 49ers game is the one I'll have my eye on most today.

Hopefully Brock Purdy turns out to be a one-trick pony to make that path through the NFC a little smoother.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I have taken two nervous shits already, so I might be ahead.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

I'm sure Pittsburgh will win today.

They're winning the Super Bowl this year, you know.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
My early games kind of suck. I can't believe these TV affiliates think anyone outside of Houston cares about the Texans.

I'm pretty excited about the Iggles at Patriots, though. Hoping Belichick will come up with something special for them.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Think this could be tricky with the weather, the fact that none of the regulars have played any preseason snaps and guys like Wilson and Tyler potentially being out.

We should probably still win but weird shit happens early in the year and there's a lot of variables at play here that could increase randomness.

I think it's a bigger deal if we win than lose given that we've won 12 games each of the last two years while dropping the opener, and last year in particular which was at home against a so-so team in hindsight. If we win it isn't massive but it'd be nice to get a road divisional win to start off the year.

Cotton

Staff member
How the hell does he know?

Is Jerry already running his mouth about our game plan?
You have been a Cowboys fan long enough to know that answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom