2023 Season | Super Bowl LVIII 49ers @ Chiefs| Gameday Chatter Thread | 2/11/2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
Should be a good one, but I'm taking KC. I just don't think Mahomes can be stopped

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Now we have to know where the 1/28 came from...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Anybody good at making jalapeño poppers?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I have a buddy who has been hosting a SB party for the last ten years minus a couple for COVID. His wife is a teacher and she loves to create games and have people dress up in a theme. She picked guys come as a Kelce and the ladies have to either dress as Swift or come adorned in her apparel. Needless to say me and Mrs. booze will not be attending.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I have a buddy who has been hosting a SB party for the last ten years minus a couple for COVID. His wife is a teacher and she loves to create games and have people dress up in a theme. She picked guys come as a Kelce and the ladies have to either dress as Swift or come adorned in her apparel. Needless to say me and Mrs. booze will not be attending.
Factoring in your Farmer Wants a Wife love... I did not expect that last sentence.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Those parties are the worst. Too many casual fans fucking it up. I haven't watched the SB with another person since Seahawks-Steelers.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Those parties are the worst. Too many casual fans fucking it up. I haven't watched the SB with another person since Seahawks-Steelers.
Yeah, these have been real bad at times, especially when her teacher friends show up. But it was pretty fun the year the Panthers lost.

data

Forbes #1
Day I’ve dreaded since 1996.

Don’t even care that the thread title is out of order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom