2023 Season | Hall Of Fame Game Chatter Thread | Jets vs Browns | 8/3/2023

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Cheers to cnnsi.com -- THE credible sports news medium.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
You people are going to start making me hit the ban button because I'm growing VERY tired of uneducated statements like this. Go to CNNSI and see what they think of White. Then, post it. Fpickering, YOU WILL POST THIS NEXT.

If I see your name beside a post after this time stamp that does not include what a major draft resource like CNNSI has on this player, I will give you a couple of days off. You people WILL START THINKING AND START PROCESSING INFORMATION BEFORE YOU POST IDIOCY.

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo
Bill thought Spears was another Leonard Marshall.

So did I. I was so pumped when he fell to 20. :laff

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
You people are going to start making me hit the ban button because I'm growing VERY tired of uneducated statements like this. Go to CNNSI and see what they think of White. Then, post it. Fpickering, YOU WILL POST THIS NEXT.

If I see your name beside a post after this time stamp that does not include what a major draft resource like CNNSI has on this player, I will give you a couple of days off. You people WILL START THINKING AND START PROCESSING INFORMATION BEFORE YOU POST IDIOCY.
:lol

What an amazing fucking day that was.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Best draft of my adult life for sure.

Maybe the best draft ever.
If it weren't for that mega-bust Reggie Robinson in 2020, who just so happened to be McClay's pet cat, I'd argue that class is right there.

I also think last year's class has an outside shot of equaling that 2005 class depending on how high Smith and Williams ascend and to what extent guys like Clark, Tolbert and Ferguson become contributors.

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo
BTW, Jerry re-told that whole story about Bill and Ware and the "contract" just the other day.

Kinda gross about Jerry giving it back saying that he would get the plane trips with Bill's girlfriend, but that's Jerry.

Did we ever see Bill's girlfriend in those days? I don't remember it if we did.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Bill thought Spears was another Leonard Marshall.

So did I. I was so pumped when he fell to 20. :laff
He talked him over Leonard Marshall levels.

Lookit, I get it if the "position flex" between the 3-4 and 4-3 was a thing. It was all uncertainty then because of switching over the parts and he made sense.

But Parcells was raving about how he could even be an OLB/edge in a 3-4 throughout the process.

It was crazy.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I ain't trying to be a dick or nothing, but DeMarcus Ware was better at football than singing.

He has a rich voice but no understanding of emotion, pitch or delivery.

That was a criticism that I had of him in his playing career.

He was a great player, but clutch moments were rare from him in a Dallas uniform.

He piled them all up in a few games.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Vikings drafting Kellen Mond was arguably worse than our Kelvin Joseph pick in 2021.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Oh look, Kellen Mond.

I wondered what happened to him.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Vikings drafting Kellen Mond was arguably worse than our Kelvin Joseph pick in 2021.
Well, yeah.

Boss Man Fat is still sticking around with battery acid in his veins.

Mond just does not look functional. Sometimes you can just look in a QB's eyes and determine if they have "it".

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
That's a new rule, right?

Usually those penalties would have cancelled each other out.

Top Bottom