2023 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Schooby-Doo can't help that he plays alongside the Ferginator.
Nah. He kinda sucks too. He can block, which I guess is nice. Except he was a second rounder.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
It's kind of amazing given that we rely so heavily on the draft that we had such a non-productive draft yet are still pretty successful this year (the Gilmore and Cooks trades of course have helped a ton).

The good news is we rarely have 2 bad drafts in a row. :unsure

shoop

Semi-contributing member
It's kind of amazing given that we rely so heavily on the draft that we had such a non-productive draft yet are still pretty successful this year (the Gilmore and Cooks trades of course have helped a ton).

Sadly Gilmore and Cooks used next years picks so it will have to be taken into account then. Day 3 is going to be super boring if we don’t get much in compensatory or get more picks somewhere.

p1_

DCC 4Life

I wish to invoke the words of LT. Though the early returns are not so great, we might need to 'wait and see' regarding the fruits of this class.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
I wish to invoke the words of LT. Though the early returns are not so great, we might need to 'wait and see' regarding the fruits of this class.
Words to live by.
~solemn head bow~

:unsure

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Feh.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Newt

DCC 4Life

Getting the band back together.
I'm ok with this, Collins can play guard or tackle, not sure how well anymore but he was good while he was here and Steele has been shit all year. Won't hurt to kick his tires.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom